(Available from December 2020)
Our Purchasing Power program helps you get what you need when it matters most, when paying cash or credit is challenging. And, you can pay back the cost by payroll deduction.
Purchasing Power provides you with access to items you may need or want, with the flexibility to pay for them over 6 or 12 months through payroll deduction. It is not a discount program, but it is a responsible financing alternative for associates when cash or credit is challenging. You’ll always know the total product cost upfront - no credit checks, down payments or hidden fees.
In addition to benefits eligibility requirements, you must have been employed for at least one year before you can access this benefit.
If you sign up, you will have access to:
- A better alternative to loans, high-interest credit cards or rent-to-own
- Spending power for the things you need, with no credit check but within manageable limits - all eligible associates have a spending limit that is approximately 6-7% of their annual income
- Automated fixed payments over 6 or 12 months
- Thousands of brand-name products - for home, work, school and more, including computers, electronics, furniture and appliances
To use Purchasing Power:
- Sign up for free online
- Shop thousands of brand-name products online
- Receive your order now
- Pay over time - directly from your paycheck
How much does this benefit cost?
Register for free online to get started. Individual eligibility requirements and spending limits may apply.
How to make the most of this benefit
- Check Purchasing Power before considering loans, credit cards or rent-to-own
- If you need support or counselling during financial difficulties, the Employee Assistance Program [page link] is available to you 24/7