Our Group Legal plan, provided by MetLife Legal Plans, gives you access to legal help whenever you need it, for a low monthly fee.
You can use the Group Legal plan for help when:
- Getting married
- Buying, selling or renting a home
- Starting a family
- Dealing with identity theft
- Sending children off to college
- Caring for aging parents
- And more...
Plus, there are no restrictions on how often you may utilize this plan.
Through this plan, you can access a nationwide network of more than 18,000 professionals. But, if it’s better for your circumstances, you can use your existing attorney and be reimbursed according to a set fee schedule.
How much does this benefit cost?
|Coverage type||Associate cost per pay period|
How to make the most of this benefit
- Your spouse and dependent children are automatically covered when you enroll for Group Legal
- Visit the MetLife Legal Plans website to log in and get step-by-step guidance to create wills, powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents online
- If you need emotional support or counseling during any of life's big moments, the Employee Assistance Program is available to you 24/7
- Change your coverage at any time during the year if you have a relevant and qualified change in family status — update your elections in Workday
Contact MetLife Legal Plans
Call 1 (800) 821.6400
The OhioHealth Access code is 3360010