2024 Annual Enrollment
Enrollment is coming soon
October 11–31, 2023
Annual benefits enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to choose the benefits to meet your and your family’s needs.
NEW! Virtual Benefits Fair:
October 9 – 20
Learn more about your benefits, ask questions, and connect with our benefits experts.
Know What’s New for 2024
We’ve made some changes and enhancements to our 2024 benefits package to improve the affordability and quality of your benefits.
Your enrollment checklist
There’s a lot to do during benefits enrollment. Stay organized with this helpful checklist.
- Mark your calendar: enrollment begins October 11, 2023. Submit your benefit elections in Workday by October 31, 2023. Make sure you know what’s changing for 2024.
- Take advantage of enrollment resources: attend the virtual health and benefits fair October 9-20, explore OhioHealthRewards.com, meet with a benefits counselor, and try ALEX.
- Review your enrolled dependents and beneficiary designations to make sure they’re correct in Workday.
- Update your Spousal Attestation in Workday if you are electing medical coverage for 2024. (If you do not have a spouse, you still need to select the Spousal Attestation option in Workday.)
- Confirm your beneficiary designations for the 403(b)/401(k) retirement plan on Fidelity’s website, and/or OhioHealth Pension Resource Center for participants in the OhioHealth Cash Balance Plan, MedCentral Cash Balance Plan, or Hardin Pension Plan.
- Update your emergency contact information and review your personal information (such as address, phone, email, work location) in Workday.
Log in to Workday October 11 – 31 to make your 2024 elections:
- Open the benefits enrollment task in your Workday inbox and update your benefit elections.
- If electing medical coverage, update your Spousal Attestation.
- Confirm dependents/beneficiaries.
- Click SUBMIT as the final step.
What if you don’t enroll?
If you do not make your elections during Annual Benefits Enrollment (October 11 – 31, 2023):
- You will be enrolled in the same plan for 2024 at your current coverage level (assuming you still meet eligibility requirements). If you do not have OhioHealth medical coverage in 2023, you will not have it in 2024.
- Your Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution election will not carry over and you will not receive OhioHealth’s matching contribution.
- Your Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) elections will not carry over and you will not be able to contribute to one in 2024.
- You will not be eligible for TAP Cash-In in 2024.
Resources to support you
New Virtual Benefits Fair: October 9 – 20
We’re excited to invite you to our first OhioHealth Virtual Benefits Fair, where you can learn about the range of benefits offered to support your health and overall well-being. This event is a great opportunity to learn more about your benefits, ask questions, and connect with our benefits experts.
If you want personal phone or in person help:
Schedule a one-on-one session today with a benefits counselor to learn more about your benefit options and get help enrolling in Workday. Sessions are by phone or in person at certain OhioHealth locations. Make an appointment. Select your preferred location from the drop-down menu in the scheduling tool. For phone appointments, select “Call Center” at the top of the list.
Or, starting October 11, you can call a benefits representative at (614) 533-8888 and follow the prompts.
- Monday — Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday, October 14, 21, and 28 from 8 AM to noon
If you want to use an online interactive tool
ALEX will walk you through your OhioHealth benefit options and provide personal assistance in pointing out what choices make the most financial sense for you.Ask Alex